Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm baa-aack . . .

Can't believe that I'm really here, back at my own keyboard in my own home! Seems like the last thing I remember, I was kidnapped by a bunch of kids trying to put on a musical. Yeah, and it was lots of hard work and sleepless nights, but it was a huge success! Then, they let me go home!

Now, it's back to the day-to-day life that I left behind for a while. I've been knitting a bit for friends during my hiatus from this life, and looking up dog sweater patterns for the new Chihuahua boys in my sister's life, Heffie and Picolino. I'm doing a keyhole scarf as a gift for her, and working on my squares for my Great American Afghan. I miss my knitting buddies! I'll have to stop in at Knot Another Hat for a fix!

Until I can get some pics loaded, here's the coolest quiz I've taken in a long time! Being a total nerd and geek for sci-fi, I was very pleased with the scoring. It was right on, as I so loved Stargate SG-1, that my family not-so-lovingly referred to the night it was on as, "Stargate Friday." They knew better than to ask me for anything beyond a bowl of soup while I watched that week's episode. Here's how much I loved that show: I still haven't been able to make myself watch the final episode on the DVR. That is just sad, isn't it?

More soon!


Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? v1.0
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as SG-1 (from Stargate)

You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.

SG-1 (from Stargate)

100%

Moya (from Farscape)

94%

Serenity (from Firefly)

81%

Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix)

81%

Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars)

75%

Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica)

69%

Enterprise D (from Star Trek)

44%

Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop)

44%

2 comments:

LavenderSheep said...

Well I definitely missed you on Sunday, as well as Janeann. You should totally come in and get your square and chat. I haven't seen you in so long I bet there is a ton of gossip to catch up on!

ahousefullofboys said...

Hello There, You LIVE.. I bet you are glad for a bit of a breather. I would love to knit and have tea with you and get all caught up on what you have been doing all summer. hehehe.. I am on the Sunday crew until Dec. So stop in anytime you are able if not let me know what afternoon works for you and we can meet up at KAH..