Thursday, June 14, 2007

Things are hoppin'

Wow! I've been so crazy busy! I've had a great time in the last little march of days:
Started to learn a new thing: socks!
Went to Powell's for a brush with greatness - look for me about halfway down the post in my lovely coral sweater
Saw Harry in concert - be still my heart!
Watched a lovely young woman (and many, many of her closest friends and homies) graduate from high school - pictures will follow
Had an as always great massage in my friend's yurt - call her if your back is complaining, and remember to ask for a "corkscrew"

So, I'm actually looking forward to some down-time to get some knitting done. Hope it happens. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

ahousefullofboys said...

Wow! You made the blog. I am honored to have known you BEFORE your fame. heheheh.. You have been a busy lady. Woot! Woot! for hunky guys who sing. I went to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill the other day can I just say. YUMMY.. hehehehehe

sarah / knot another hat said...

I saw you there - congrats! You are one of the esteemed sock holders! :)

Sarah said...

Yes, Sarah, my sock and I were in the rarified company of the traveling sock and its famous knitter . . . unfortunately, it was not totally smooth sailing on finishing the socks (ask Yvonne) but all is well now. Congrats again to you and your family on your beautiful new little addition! Pink is in!