Friday, June 22, 2007

Sock woes may affect your DNA.

Things were progressing so well on the Sugar-Free Socks, and then, disaster: Somehow one of the two circulars that I'm using pulled out of it's snug little row. I love this Heirloom for it's springi-ness, but as soon as that needle was gone, whamm-o, so were the stitches. Running away, down row after row, looking for the party at the toes, I guess. This is a woeful situation.

So, I did the only thing I could: gathered up the ones that I could, and stuck the whole thing in "time-out" until further notice. I just can't face fixing it right now.

This might not have been the best time to take an internet test. But I did it anyway, so here's what my personal DNA looks like:


It took about 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire, and it was interesting. Not sure if the answers would be the same the second time around, when the sock will be hopefully back to its former glory. We shall see.

1 comment:

LavenderSheep said...

Bring it in and we shall see if we can fix it up!

Yvonne