Sunday, February 25, 2007

Busy, Busy, but not on what I should be

First, I am working on both knitting and jewelry. That said, none of it is what I'm supposed to be working on right now. Meaning, the Great Am. Afg., or Jayne Hats, or anything else over there in my WIP's.

What I am working very industriously on is the Forest Canopy Shawl - not terribly successfully - only had to completely frog it once, but numerous small fixes. Dang! If I could only learn to count!

Also, once again cleaning my jewelry bench up. This time in prep for picture day! Finally found my missing camera, the misplacing of which was really making me whine. So, now I can start taking photos of all my cool pieces to upload to the new website, which is still under construction. Whew!

So, until then, I leave you with this.



Really. I thought I looked more like Meryl Streep.



Well, maybe not.

No comments: